"Embracing the liveliness of ME with fashion"

Friday, January 27

Ok, so last night after I got rid of my horrible sinus migrain I had to run to Lexington to pick up some things needed today and those gorgeous clear umbrellas for the shoot at Target (thanks to Stephanie Arnett) which I had already checked the one on Man O' War but the other one had, so excited!! stopped at Subway, the new one next to McDonalds in the pouring rain ordered my food, thru the drive thru by the way, (Awesome) and tried leaving, well..... that was the problem. Ya see Subway has this lil section with a curb around it for mulch and stuff BETWEEN the coming in section and going out section and I was in our new small gas efficient car AND..... I ran straight up on it and got stuck, yup stuck in a mulch garden curb. I know pretty stupid but it happened!!! AfterI stopped two guys going into Subway and asked them for help (which by tthe way they could barely speak English, turns out they were from Britan here on business, another long story) another dude hooked me up he couldnt help, my bf dad (an engineer) tried to help with no luck, Scott's Towing had to pull me out in a matter of seconds!! Please dear readers tell me I'm not the only one who gets themselves in these stupid situations!! But on the good note I came home with these:

No comments:

Post a Comment